Check back on this page soon to find out more information about this years edition of White T-Shirt Civvies Day, an innovative of Nkosinathi Foundation to raise much needed awareness about eye health and much needed funds to purchase assistive deices and white canes for visually impaired children.
If your school or business is interested in taking part in this unique event, and would like to find out more, contact our PR & Awareness Coordinator, Cashelle McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 041 487 1150.
Come and spend your 67 minutes for Mandela Day at our organisation, interacting and learning from our inspiring members.
Many businesses get involved with our organisation on Mandela Day. Below are some ways you can spend your 67 minutes with us:
- Pack and distribute care parcels to our members
- Accompany a group of our children on a fun and educational outing
- Help us with our office maintenance needs
- Help make toys and educational items for our visually impaired children
- Give the gift of work experience, by providing our Employment Readiness Programme graduates with the opportunity to job shadow admin positions within your business for the day
- Come on board to host a workshop for our Skills Development Programme participants in our field of expertise
Have another idea of a way you could get involved with us this Mandela Day? Let us know and we can develop an idea together.
If you are interested in partnering with us for Mandela Day 2020 or you would like to get involved in any way contact our PR and Awareness Coordinator, Cashelle McLean at email@example.com or call our office at +27 41 487 1150.
Keep checking this page to find out more about this years Rainbow Run – Brightening Up The Bay For The Blind, taking place in October 2020.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the event, or would like to participate in the event, or would like to get involved in any way contact our PR and Awareness Coordinator, Cashelle McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at +27 41 487 1150.
Welcome to our new website. We would love to have your feedback to help make the website even better.